Well hello guys, It’s been over a month since I last posted on here ;(
The heads been a jumble again, sh*ts all over the place. But I’m back 🙂 And I’ve always had you at the back of my mind 🙂
Well how was your xmas holidays? Did any of you get much snow?
Well my Christmas was different. It just didn’t feel like Christmas to me, I’m not sure why the vibe just wasn’t there. It was great to be surrounded by some family & friends though.
New Years was spent with a close friend of mine, just chilled out & had a laugh.
There’s always that hype of the New Years resolution….I never seem to have one but I always sum up some things I’ve learnt..Here’s a few that I jotted down in my journal:
1. It’s not worth holding grudges against others, it only turns you bitter.
2. People can surprise you in many ways you never expected.
3. Time really isn’t the bond that holds friendships together it’s the quality behind it.
4. Comfort in life. There is a very thin line between being stuck in a rut & feeling comfy in it & being genuinely comfortable..
5. Love isn’t a must, learn to love and appreciate yourself before spilling all your love into someone else.
6. Friends. Quality over quantity!
7. The simple things in life make me happy, money can’t save you.
8. No one can control me.
9. The grass can be greener.
10. I’m not comfy just ‘flowing with life’ at the moment..The mind always needs that tick and tick 😉
OK so there’s several things that I learnt throughout the year. I am also learning to test my strengths mentally and physically now, nothing better than feeling like you’ve accomplished something all by yourself 🙂
If you guys learned anything from the past year feel free to comment yours 🙂