Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend! I came online today just to check my blog and my day was made! I received this lovely nomination from the amazingly wonderful Anna Rose Meeds and in all honesty it’s just what I needed 🙂
I have been on what feels like an awfully long journey. Since being diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome early last year, my life has slowly become my own. In some cases it has been a hard journey with depression lurking over me, but I really am pleased I made this blog and have been able to communicate with others that also have Aspergers or Depression.
I remember growing up feeling strange and alien like. I never seemed to be open with those around me as I was scared of being judged or mocked. I am slowly getting better with telling those around me my hobbies without feeling horrible inside. I am also slowly opening up about the Asperger traits and some ADHD traits I would hide at home.
I never got any help from my GP after the diagnosis and my faith in the system dropped drastically. But then I found online blogging which I like to call my second home. Here I have been able to talk openly with delightful people in similar situations and feel relieved it wasn’t just me feeling slightly insane 😀
So I would also love for you guys to follow the lovely Anna for me and get an insight into her life too 🙂
- Display the logo in a post.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Write 10 pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who positively and creatively others in the blogosphere.
BITS AND BOBS ABOUT ME:
- I often fantasize about being a super hero saving those who suffer in the world. Courage is what I’m lacking at the moment.
- I hope to write books through out my life time, just hope to share whatever wisdom I gain with others.
- I love Chinese chop sticks (even though I can’t use them just yet ;))
- I get obsessed with doing things I enjoy quite easily eg. going to cinemas all the time.
- I am quite content in life with a friends. Support is something I haven’t felt in my life & I do now, which means so much to me.
- I never have been career minded or materialistic.
- I am intrigued by history.
- I love going to the gym & Zumba classes.
- I prefer movies to TV.
- I don’t like clones or sheep followers.
Ok that’s enough about my dull life 😀 Here are 10 guys I would love to nominate for this award:
- Sherri Matthews
- Anthony (lessonplanforlife)
- Green Embers
- Patti Hall
- Kristen Mazzola
- Fairytale Epidemic
- Aspie Story
- Peaceful Rampage