Ever since I started blogging in August 2012 it’s been a slow yet progressive journey. I remember the first few months of blogging here and seeing awards on people’s sites and wishing that one day someone would think of nominating me for one. Over the year my wishes came true. I’ve had the privilege of meeting the kindest people here on WordPress, who make everything seem so much clearer and easier to cope with. Especially with this blog, I finally feel like I fit in somewhere whilst being completely honest and me.
One lady in particular who always makes me smile when I hear from her is Anna Rose Meeds . She also nominated me for this award which means the world to me. Even though it is for last year, it means so much more. All of the posts I’ve written in the past and often nearly deleted have been noticed and it’s all paid off. I hope that this year I can be nominated again for this award and gain another star (six stars being the maximum limit).
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of The Year 2013 Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. (Please, don’t alter the instructions or the badges!).
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award – and proudly display the award on your blog – and start collecting stars!
My nominations for this award are:
- Sherri Matthews
- Fairytale Epidemic
- Green Embers
- Aspie Story
- Living With ADHD
- Marie Olivia