After an eventful weekend I am quite glad to be back home. I haven’t been able to post over the last few nights as I’ve been preparing for my stay in London. Now is the only time today I’ve had to myself, and although I miss Blue, I am happy to have some time to relax and be alone 🙂
The other day I was nominated for this sweet award by the lovely Linda Mad Hatter and love how personal this award can be. If you could take a little time to check out her blog, I promise you won’t be disappointed 🙂
If you receive this award, it is polite to pass it on, however there are no firm and fast rules here. Please also feel free to post recipients below (and the reason for their award, if you are so inclined to share), so we can all check them out
- Sherri Matthews – Sherri is a strong woman I am so glad to have met here on WordPress. Her posts are very insightful and understandable. She has been very supportive to me, her heart is made of gold 😉
- Anna Rose Meeds – Anna has shared a lot of my journey also and has always inspired me. Her progress is just amazing and she gives me hope that I can too. A lovely lady with a pure soul x
- Aspie Story – Darren was one of the first to welcome me to the world of blogging. A very creative guy that uses his imagination to create eye catching videos and take great photos.
- Green Embers – Bradley has always kept my spirits high and made my life feel less ‘pointless’. He writes awesome book reviews and always has a story to share.
- FairyTaleEpidemic – Britt has the most eye catching blog I’ve seen in ages! A lovely lady who has always shown her support. It’s always appreciated 🙂
Thank you all for the ongoing support 🙂