I am over the moon to be awarded for The Butterfly Light Award by the beautiful Sherri.
Lately I have been living in the present time. I’ve paid no attention to my past whatsoever. Whilst in depression I constantly lived in the past and never let go of the things that brought me down. I always need answers to the point of obsession and it just didn’t stop. Anyway today I have tried to think of my past and how it makes me feel and I can honestly say it makes me feel nothing. It’s all forgotten.
There are some things I haven’t forgotten though out of choice. These things being the lovely people I have been so lucky to meet here on WordPress and especially one lady in particular – Sherri. Ever since we’ve been friends I have felt a strong bond between us. She is like my online mother. She helps me understand how my family may feel and I help her understand how her daughter may be feeling. Although we may not speak everyday, I know she is always there and I’m always here.
I am so thankful that you thought of me when awarded this sweet award. Thank you also for being a great friend that I cherish.
How I’m Spreading Light – Sharing my personal experiences and being completely open with you all 🙂 Also a shoulder to cry on..
Conditions For Accepting The Award
- You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
- 2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
- You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
- You must write a short paragraph – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
- Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
Here then are the wonderful bloggers I’m nominating for the Butterfly Light Award, and many congratulations to you all!